Support our 2017-18 water projects!
We have officially kicked off new water projects across Peru to be completed in summer 2018! Our two new projects include the communities of Occopata and Villa Los Angeles. All of us are very excited for the coming year, and we would love to partner with you as well to accomplish our mission! Your support will enable us to provide safe drinking water to over 2,000 people by the summer of 2018, and to many thousands more in the years to come.
SOME FACTS to consider...
- Just $25 towards our water projects can provide clean water to one person for a lifetime.
- Every $1 invested in water and sanitation creates a $4 benefit to local economies. [World Health Organization]
- 100% of donations go towards project costs
- All donations are tax deductible under 33 Buckets Foundation's 501(c)(3) tax exempt status
What happens with your Donation?
Your donations will be directly used to fund the sustainable water projects we are working on around the world. The funds will be used to cover costs of:
- Water purification systems
- Construction materials
- Water quality testing
- Community education
- Water project management training
and all other components of our water projects that will provide sustainable solutions to the global water crisis!